MegaDrill MegaDrill

hi ktrepanier. nice game. was interesting to discover more and more stuff underground. but I got a bug - at the end of the level I was getting rewards several times. like I earned 900$ and message was showed 5 times and I got 4500$ in upgrade screen.

oriental beauties oriental beauties

The idea and implementation of game is good. So I would suggest to make first levels easier. Less squares. And - under which license you use fotos of girls?

sandersonscremin responds:

The images I took on the internet, but I was careful not to get images with site signatures on the image, or something like that. And I wrote in the corner: "images |: internet", to show that I got them in the network. If so, I can take the pictures, and exchange for others, later. One question: How did the commands go? In my tests, sometimes there was a delay in the movement, which was a little disruptive. Thank you for enjoying the game.

Hyperspace Robot Atlas Z Hyperspace Robot Atlas Z

It's kinda mix of animation and gameplay. And everything could be improved.

LD 38: Aliens vs Rng LD 38: Aliens vs Rng

I like the game. Graphics is minimalistic. But the idea is very big. I am glad that author decided to approach a topic "Influence of God on human lives". It gives perspective)

Brella's Run Brella's Run

Can be frustrating. First five times I couldn't finish even the first jump. Issue seems that when Brella is in flying mode (holding up arrow) she doesn't feel roofs and falls through. I would suggest to implement following piece of code "up arrow released"=>"brella is flying?"=>"overlapping roof?"=>"place her on the roof and don't let her fall through". Otherwise a game has a promise in terms of attractive graphics.
Thank you for hard work.

Monsters In My House Monsters In My House

Nice and funny game. I really liked it.

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

Funtastic and creative game. I really liked it.

It's a very rare case when game breaks the wall between itself and user.

Thanks

Chrono Ninja: Trickster Unleashed Chrono Ninja: Trickster Unleashed

I can see a lot of work invested in developing the game. Personally I find it difficult and the objective of the level is unclear. I look for carrots and... get points?
Please continue working on the game and make it easier maybe.

ChronoPunch responds:

Thanks for your feedback

Attack of Crazy Folks Attack of Crazy Folks

I like the game.

It has nice graphics, good dynamics. I can see a lot of time invested in polishing of speeds and effects.

Excellent job guys)

Cutepop responds:

Hi stansford, thank you so much for your review! We are glad that some of our effects are gratifying for you. Thank you so much for playing!

It Needs Care It Needs Care

Your pet is dead.

It is not clear how to control things. Food comes but animal doesn't eat!
Pls explain controls in description.

Otherwise - I like graphics and effects.

Wolod responds:

Tap on food to gain control over it. There are instructions in user manual (middle yellow button) by the way.